Investment advice and research
What makes Poland so unique and competitive?
- the geographical location which gives the country a competitive edge and a very good "bridging position" assuring easy access of goods manufactured in Poland both to the West European and eastern markets marking it an attractive place to establish a production base;
- size of the market: Poland had a population of almost 40 million people, 40% more than the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary put together; in addition, the purchasing power of Polish society proved to be greater then previously anticipated;
- political stability - Poland is a democratic country with democratically elected president and parliament. The process of reforms will be continued regardless of political changes;
- strong foundation of economy;
- prospective economic growth;
- Poland has a productive, efficiency oriented, motivated and highly skilled labour force with wages significantly lower compared to Western countries;
We can offer any solution for your investment plans, provide you with personal and professional service.
Need more info? Please contact us for more details and with any questions you might have! E-mail: info (at)depmarc.nl